Well, this is it. We've come to the letter Z. And for my final post, Z is for Z. Cavaricci.
You know, the pants that was all the rage from about 1984 until the early 90s. They had a $70 price tag, and only the cool rich kids could wear them. You could spot a pair of Z. Cavaricci's pretty quickly.
1) They were worn pretty high up. Like tuxedo pants. Or maybe like how your grandpa wears his trousers. We're talking up to the rib cage.
2) Kids usually sported a silver belt to go along with the pants.
3) They flared out like MC Hammer pants with multiple pleats, and then came down to a tight taper around the ankles. Most also rolled and pegged the bottoms to make them extra tight. Made everyone look like clowns.
4) Finally, you could spot the little white tag right on the fly that bore the name: Z. Cavaricci
5) Most of the guys that wore them were douche bags.
|The epitome of cool|