|This Dalek picture is completely irrelevant to this post|
I look forward to sharing a bunch of "One Hit Wonders" with you!
Although I didn't do a blog tour in support of my debut novel, Dragonfly Warrior, I did my best to "get out there" and reach out to people. It's been a busy, but satisfying month. Here's what happened:
1) I participated in my very first author event
2) Dragonfly Warrior went on sale for 99 cents - which ends TODAY, by the way. The price goes back up to $2.99 tomorrow. So download a copy!
3) I participated in two big steampunk events: Steampunk Hands Around the World and Steampunk With Heart
4) I finished my official author page
5) Just about wrapped up my YA horror/paranormal novel with the lovely Miranda Hardy
6) Was a guest on Under the Tikki Hut, The Writing Nut, and Beyond Victoriana
7) I was knighted by David King
Phew. And now it's time for A-Z.
Maybe I should take a blog vacation in May!
See you all tomorrow!